The Wool Inn began trading in Penrith, at the foot of the Blue Mountains, in 1972. The business has been operated by the current owner since 1982. Friendly service and a great selection of yarns, books and accessories draw customers from all over Sydney, the Blue Mountains and beyond.
During the NSW state-wide lockdown, The Wool Inn continues to deliver yarn and accessories for all of your projects.
The following services are available with COVID safe measures in place:
- 24/7 online shopping
- Phone orders during normal store hours, open Monday to Saturday
- Contactless delivery by Australia Post for online and phone orders, lodged daily
- Laneway or "at shop door" pickup for online and phone orders during normal store hours
- Contactless payment preferred by Paypal, PayId or EFTPOS by phone
- Store credits will be issued for classes booked during this period
For your safety, and that of our staff, we are unable to offer in-store browsing during this period. Please use our website to browse and order from the 7200+ products we stock.
We have three phone lines that have been extremely busy and after one minute you will be able to leave a message. If you get to the prompt to leave a message, we have been unable to complete the existing ongoing calls and we will call you back.
Stay safe everyone.
To make best use of our site, please visit our FAQ and for our trading hours use Contact Us.